Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Enough to Drive a Girl Insane

My first blog post would be about how annoying customizing templates in Blogger is. I used to make websites when I was younger. I made several, actually, but I never used a page builder or anything remotely similar to Blogger. Instead, I did all of my own coding (nope, not even Dreamweaver), and as bad as it sucked, at least I knew what to expect when I looked at my website. But tonight (or this morning, if you rather), I am completely lost. For whatever reason, all of my links and text are appearing at the bottom of the page and I have no idea why. If anyone is able to correct this, please please let me know how.

P.S. I realize this is a pretty shotty layout. It was designed in 10 minutes so cut me some slack. Assuming I can figure out how to fix all of the little things bugging me about Blogger, I will be updating the look of the site soon.

No comments: