Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Procrastination... ♥

I love to procrastinate. Every morning I wake up and as I'm getting ready for work I think, "I'm going to do something productive today. I will clean out the spare bedrooms and cook a decent supper for once," and then I come home from work so exhausted that all I want to do is sit on my couch and watch Dr. Phil reruns...

This morning I decided I would post a DIY. I thought if I don't get some decent content on the site then no one will ever want to visit it. Plus I love doing crafts and DIY stuff. I even went out last night and bought some stuff to do a DIY. But as usual, I came home from work and all I wanted to do was take a shower and then lay down and watch TV. So, I haven't done any DIYs, but I haven't watched TV either. I have, however, eaten way too much cereal.

But just to please my lovely readers (if I have any yet... starting a new blog is always so awkward, I feel as though I am talking to myself) I will be spending the next day or two (despite how much I would rather sit on my lazy, fat butt and watch TV) looking through fashion magazines to gather inspiration for a new, completely original DIY. In the mean time, if any of you have a DIY request please comment with a link to a picture or a detailed description of what you are wanting and I will do my best to come up with a DIY version of it!

Technorati code: 46G8YUB877F3

No comments: